3605 N. 36th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018
Neighborhoods: Arcadia, Biltmore, Camelback Corridor, Central Phoenix
- 2-BED / 1-BATH | Upstairs unit | Rent: $1,200/mo.
- 2-BED / 1-BATH | Downstairs unit with small yard | Fully Leased
- 2-BED / 1-BATH | Downstairs unit with large yard | Rent: $1,275/mo.
- IN-SUITE WASHER/DRYER
- SWIMMING POOL
- GRILLING STATION
- CUSTOM OUTDOOR LOUNGING AREAS
- REMODELED COMMUNITY
- COVERED PARKING
- DOG PARK
- VIEWS OF CAMELBACK MOUNTAIN IN SELECT UNITS
- NEAR ARCADIA RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING & ENTERTAINMENT
36 Arcadia managed by MODE Apartment Living LLC is a 22-unit, remodeled rental community located in the Arcadia neighborhood, near boutiques and popular eateries such as The Vig Arcadia, La Grande Orange Grocery, Postino WineCafe, Beckett’s Table, Crudo, Nook, Chelsea’s Kitchen, North Italia, Buck & Rider, Steak 44 and The Henry. This property has great access to the valley freeway system, the Biltmore and downtown. The property is located in a quiet residential neighborhood one half mile south of Indian School Road along 36th Street and Osborn Road allowing easy access to the Arcadia area, the Camelback Corridor, the valley freeway system and numerous employers.